OurTime dating service has been helping the community of 50+ to find their soul mate for more than a decade.
In our review, we will help you figure out if OurTime is worth your time? Is OurTime a quality dating site? We suggest that you read this review carefully to evaluate for yourself all the pros and cons of the OurTime site and mobile application.
Does OurTime popular dating site?
All dating sites have their secrets, which they carefully hide from users, often wishful thinking, and this is understandable, for the owners of dating services this is a business, the success of which depends on how large and solvent the audience uses its services. However, this approach is good for the owner of dating sites, and not for users, for this reason we use highly effective tools for analyzing site traffic and behavioral factors provided by the SimilarWeb platform. Below we provide insider information about the real popularity of the OurTime dating site without advertising and embellishment.
Total visits per month
Pages per Visit
Avg Visit Duration
Geography & Country Targeting:
What do the results of the analysis give us?
The analysis shows that the OurTime dating site is quite popular, its active audience is at least 4.3-4.5 million users, taking into account the bounce rate. The main audience falls on users from the USA, which is almost 94%. There are more males on the site than females, and the most visited audience is users from 55 to 64 years old, which is fully consistent with the statements of the OurTime site owners that their main audience is users over 50 years old.
Where can I download the OurTime app?
OurTime is a high-quality dating service that has not only a website, but also mobile applications for devices running the Android operating system and iOS for Apple devices. Mobile apps are available for free download from Google Play and App Store.
OurTime mobile app in Google Play
OurTime mobile app in App Store
Pros and Cons of the OurTime Review
- - Around 4.5 million active users
- - Most of the users are in the 50+ age group
- - Available in the US, Canada, UK, and a few other European countries.
- - The main audience of users is in the USA
- - No identity verification to enhance profiles and security
- - Confusing payment structure with subscriptions, addons, and token credits.
Who OurTime Is Good For?
- - Older single people over 50 who don't want to cross paths with younger people under 30.
- - Those who wish to try out the site first before purchasing a membership.
Who OurTime Might Not Be Best For?
- - For young people and older people looking for communication with people under 40 years old.
- - For active and cheerful people both young and old.
How to Sign Up on the OurTime
Registration in OurTime is very simple and intuitive. On the one hand, this is convenient, on the other hand, this is a chance for registering low-quality profiles and users with a dubious reputation.
The registration procedure for OurTime is as follows:
- Go to OurTime registration page.
- Indicate your gender (male or female).
- Indicate whether you are looking for a male or a female.
- Enter your email address and create your password.
- Enter your phone number and use the verification code sent to you.
- Click to create an account.
- Upload your photo and requested information about yourself (not all requested information is required).
If you would like to use the OurTime mobile app, the sign-up process is similar.
How Much Does OurTime Cost?
The key feature of OurTime is a flexible payment system for services offered to users on the site. In total, there are three payment options, which we will discuss below.
Subscriptions - These come in standard and value options and give you access to messaging.
Tokens - These are purchased in batches and can be used for additional features including NotifyMe, MatchMe, PromoteMe, and virtual gifts.
Boosts - These are also purchased by order and basically work the same as PromoteMe, but they are not purchased with credit (only with money).
Such a somewhat confusing payment system is not very convenient for users, especially those who are not technically savvy, and to some extent complicates the process of acquiring useful services, however, at the same time, this system allows you to give flexibility in choosing services and in paying for only the services you need.
$0.05 per credit
$0.05 per credit
$0.04 per credit
$0.99 per boost
$1.99 per boost
$1.49 per boost
If you are looking for free communication not burdened with mandatory payments, the resources listed at this link may be useful to you, and also you can register on SeekLoveNet dating site
or download SeekLoveNet mobile app.
Final – OurTime Are Best for You?
Summing up our review, we add the following, if you are over 50, you live in the USA and you want to meet a real person in your age group, then the OurTime site is what you need!